Who doesn’t have a someday wishlist? I have a someday list, and I keep amending it.
It’s imperative how one work towards achieving the someday wish list, and it just doesn’t remain some list. I am big on making lists for everything I do. My preferred way is to make a list on a piece of paper, which I can go over daily. The digital record isn’t that real to me – Ha! See the irony. The much face time I give to the list, it becomes more tangible and achievable as consciously and subconsciously it allows to take actions which help to get one step closer towards achieving the wish. I think it has played a significant role on where I am today. It is essential to put wish list out in the universe and hence, I have decided to put my “Someday Wishlist” on my blog.
My someday wishlist:
- Travel the world and experience the life as I dream + Road trips
- Hot Air Balloon ride
- Skydiving once at least
- Keep improving photography and videography for my blog
- Learn to skate
- Learn to swim
- Create a NidhiPatel.com product line
- I have a crazy secret wish – I will let you in when I achieve that
- Next one is coming soon
Some of the wishlist items I managed to check off my list:
- 14 countries traveled so far, 4 more on the list this year
- Moving permanently out of India
- Having my own business
- Start playing lawn tennis again
- Ziplining in Whistler
- I flew an airplane
My “Photography” Portfolio:
What’s your someday wishlist? Have you ever jotted them down and worked towards making them come true?